1. Be responsible for the design and drawing of electrical related schemes in the project;
2. On site technical communication and Q & A of customer demand control and scheme;
3. Assistance and coordination of project bidding.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electrical;
2. At least 5 years experience in building electrical design;
3. Be familiar with electrical design skills, standards and specifications, have basic theoretical knowledge of electrical specialty, and master design workflow;
4. Good communication skills, strong learning ability;
5. Familiar with office, Auto CAD and other computer software systems.
1. Maintenance, installation and commissioning of electrical system of production equipment;
2. Prepare product plan, plan and design technical coordination, interface, etc;
3. Cooperate with the review, verification and confirmation of each stage of product design;
4. Cooperate to solve major technical problems in production and R & D;
5. Be responsible for the standardization of the whole process of product design and appraisal;
6. Drawing and technical filing of relevant drawings.
1. Major in automatic control, electronic and electrical engineering, technical secondary school or above;
2. At least 2 years related working experience;
3. Knowledge of electrical and automatic control; Able to use Protel, CAD and other software; Familiar with electrical standards;
4. Have a strong sense of responsibility, good teamwork skills, communication skills, good at learning; Strong hands-on ability.
Be responsible for the acceptance, warehousing, stacking, storage, inventory and reconciliation of daily materials in the warehouse, be familiar with computer software, word and excel, understand ERP system, single off, 8.5-hour working system
Be responsible for the acceptance, warehousing, stacking, storage, inventory and reconciliation of daily materials in the warehouse, be familiar with computer software, word and excel, and understand ERP system